D.C. Cowboy veterans put a group of rookies through the paces to see if any of them have what it takes to join the squad. In the second episode, we meet two new recruits, a doctor and a returning D.C. Cowboy who was sidelined for a year due to a shoulder injury.
- Harris as VP pick brings diversity, LGBTQ ally to Biden ticket by Chris Johnson | posted on August 11, 2020
- Male staffer accuses Seat Pleasant mayor of sexual harassment by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on August 11, 2020
- D.C. drops Delaware from list of ‘high-risk’ states by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on August 11, 2020
- Trump’s executive order scam by Peter Rosenstein | posted on August 12, 2020
- Norton calls on U.S. Attorney to boost prosecution of anti-LGBTQ hate crimes by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on August 11, 2020