So much happening today! At noon, we’ll know whether or not the Senate will be voting on the marriage bill in Maryland. But outside of the Free State, here’s your daily fix:
- We’ve seen Republican Congressional candidate and now openly gay tough-on-border security sheriff Paul Babeu in the news quite a bit lately, but now we’ll see his boyfriend, Jose, who was unmasked by Arizona TV this morning (JoeMyGod/Towleroad).
- Sweden will stop forced sterilization of transgender people, according to AllOut, as reported by Towleroad.
- A study finds an increasing number of young people diagnosed with Gender Identity Disorder are getting the go-ahead for surgery, according to the AP.
- Catholic Charities is not happy about the Colorado Civil Unions bill, according to JoeMyGod.
- Finally, from the San Francisco Chronicle: is HIV drug Tenofovir dangerous?
ThinkProgress has a CBS report on homeless LGBT youth:
Come back later for more on Maryland!