Valerie Harper appears on The Doctors with Cloris Leachman and discusses her favorite moment in her career: when she became one of the first people to use gay on television to refer to homosexuality (and in a positive light).
- New HBO docs shed light on Roy Cohn, plight of gays in Chechnya by Brian T. Carney | posted on July 4, 2020
- ‘Noah’s Arc’ cast checks in on eve of weekend Zoom reunion by Kaela Roeder and Joey DiGuglielmo | posted on July 4, 2020
- Classic queer novel ‘Olivia’ gets deserved reissue by Kathi Wolfe | posted on July 3, 2020
- Safety first this July 4th by Lee Ann Wilkinson | posted on July 4, 2020
- Flashy returns July 11 by Joey DiGuglielmo | posted on July 3, 2020