The Capital Area Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (CAGLCC) held its annual awards ceremony at the Mayflower Renaissance Hotel on Friday. (Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
Support LGBTQ Journalism.
Donate to the Blade Foundation.
- Spain to test if PrEP can prevent COVID-19 infection in medical workers by Chris Johnson | posted on April 8, 2020
- D.C. ‘Rock the Blocks’ to honor essential workers on Friday by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on April 8, 2020
- D.C. LGBTQ groups go virtual amid coronavirus by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on April 8, 2020
- La cuarentena imposible de los ancianos solitarios en Cuba by Cynthia de la Cantera Toranzo | posted on April 8, 2020
- Trump is failing but America will survive by Peter Rosenstein | posted on April 9, 2020