Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein is HRC’s first of their ‘Business Leaders for Marriage Equality,’ an extension of their ‘Americans for Marriage Equality‘ video project.
HRC also recognized Blankenfein at their New York City gala, which prompted protests by Occupy Wall Street.
- MLB won’t suspend Brewers pitcher Josh Hader for anti-gay, racist tweets by Mariah Cooper | posted on July 18, 2018
- LGBT advocates outraged over Trump’s deference to Putin by Chris Johnson | posted on July 18, 2018
- California resolution seeks to celebrate intersex community by Grace Perry | posted on July 18, 2018
- Shania’s hit-crammed ‘Now Tour’ well paced, visually dazzling yet warm by Joey DiGuglielmo | posted on July 18, 2018
- Latest ruling could give Supreme Court crack at trans military ban by Chris Johnson | posted on July 18, 2018