Directory powered by Business Directory Plugin
June 14, 2012 | by WBadmin
Police log: June 15
The D.C. Metropolitan Police Department’s Gay & Lesbian Liaison Unit participated in the following investigations:
- On June 5, in the 3400 block of 22nd Street, S.E., a woman reported that she made contact with a suspect on an online chat room and made plans to meet. The woman cancelled the plans and the suspect called and threatened her and used homophobic comments during the threat.
- On June 3, in the 1700 block of 17th Street, N.W., two complainants were walking into a local establishment. The suspect followed them into the establishment and assaulted them. The suspect and victim had a prior domestic relationship. The suspect was arrested.
- On June 3, in the 400 block of New York Avenue, N.W., two complainants were in a verbal altercation over fidelity issues. They had a prior domestic relationship. No assault took place and a report was taken.
- On June 3, in the 2400 block of 18th Street, N.W. a complainant reported being threatened by two other individuals. An investigation did not sustain the complainant’s allegations.
- On June 3, in the 1200 block of 21st Street, N.W., two complainants reported that they were in a verbal altercation over a dog. They had a prior domestic relationship. No assault took place and a report was taken.
- On June 3, at 17th & R streets, N.W., MPD units responded to a call for an assault. An investigation revealed that there was not sufficient evidence to support the allegations.
- On June 2, in the 1600 block of P Street, N.W., a complainant reported that a former intimate partner texted a threatening message via personal cell phone. The case remains open.
- On May 26, in the 900 block of 3rd Street, N.E., a complainant reports that after a brief conversation with the suspect, the suspect sexually assaulted the complainant. The suspect was arrested.