GOP Presidential candidate Mitt Romney unexpectedly faced an eloquent Bob Garon, Vietnam vet, who questioned Romney’s views on same-sex marriage, and whether same-sex spouses should be entitled to the same veterans benefits as opposite-sex spouses.
- Pence calls criticism of wife’s anti-LGBT school ‘deeply offensive’ by Chris Johnson | posted on January 18, 2019
- Court rules anti-gay discrimination in housing case not sex discrimination by Chris Johnson | posted on January 17, 2019
- Former Obama LGBT liaison named PFLAG executive director by Chris Johnson | posted on January 17, 2019
- State Department ‘deeply disturbed’ by latest Chechnya anti-LGBTI crackdown by Michael K. Lavers | posted on January 17, 2019
- Tulsi Gabbard apologizes for anti-gay past in new video by Chris Johnson | posted on January 18, 2019