The Servicemembers Legal Defense Network held its National Dinner at the Building Museum on Saturday with keynote speaker Valerie Jarrett.
(Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- Supreme Court agrees to hear whether federal law bars anti-LGBT discrimination by Chris Johnson | posted on April 22, 2019
- EW Jackson: US will become ‘homocracy’ if Buttigieg elected by James Wellemeyer | posted on April 22, 2019
- Pelosi: Supreme Court review to have ‘no impact’ on Equality Act, floor vote in May by Chris Johnson | posted on April 22, 2019
- Converse releases trans-themed sneakers for Pride line by Mariah Cooper | posted on April 22, 2019
- Prominent Northern Ireland journalist, activist killed by Michael K. Lavers | posted on April 22, 2019