With an eye on the Catholic Church’s new pope, President of his native Argentina, Cristina Fernández de Kirchner criticizes the church’s stand on gay marriage. Though the video is from 2010, the sentiments are more relevant than ever.
- Trump admin to Supreme Court: Let adoption agencies reject LGBTQ families by Chris Johnson | posted on June 3, 2020
- ‘It’s gay Pride, fool!’ by Brian Wenke | posted on June 4, 2020
- ‘It means giving up some privilege’: Black leaders on how gays can fight racism by Chris Johnson | posted on June 3, 2020
- LGBTQ public officials, community leaders join Md. protests by Philip Van Slooten | posted on June 4, 2020
- Musicians, politicians, drag queens set to headline Global Pride 2020 by Kaela Roeder | posted on June 3, 2020