Forty years ago this month, it was “Perm Month” for men at the Young Executive Salon in Alexandria.
From the photo, it looks like they were promising a fuller head of hair as well. All perms reduced this month only.
Well, hey, if it worked for Mike Brady! (And we all know he was gay too.)
- Trump supporters are gay, trans, urban — and tired of being insulted by Adam Savit | posted on July 19, 2019
- Netflix threatens Straight Pride Parade organizers with legal action over logo by Mariah Cooper | posted on July 19, 2019
- Baltimore man charged in trans woman Zoe Spears’ murder by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on July 19, 2019
- Watch: Sam Smith releases video for ‘How Do You Sleep?’ by Mariah Cooper | posted on July 19, 2019
- D.C. version of The Meatball Shop brighter, less cheeky than New York originals by Evan Caplan | posted on July 18, 2019