This World AIDS Day some of Los Angeles’ most important voices in the AIDS Crisis talk about their role in the AIDS crisis and the challenge we face in the age of Covid. The panel included Rob Watson, Richard Zaldivar, Mary Lucey, Karen Ocamb, Thomas Davis and John J. Duran.
- Biden signs EO implementing Supreme Court ruling for LGBTQ rights by Chris Johnson | posted on January 20, 2021
- Maryland name change bill reintroduced by Philip Van Slooten | posted on January 18, 2021
- Prominent D.C. Realtor, avid traveler Kurt Rieschick dies at 50 by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on January 20, 2021
- Rachel Levine tapped to become first out transgender Senate-confirmed official by Chris Johnson | posted on January 19, 2021
- Md., Va. lawmakers introduce bills to ban LGBTQ panic defense by Philip Van Slooten | posted on January 19, 2021