December 22, 2011 at 11:00 am EDT | by Staff reports
Police log: Dec. 23
The Metropolitan Police Department’s Gay & Lesbian Liaison Unit participated in the following investigations:
- On Dec. 17, in the 1200 block of C Street, N.W., a man and a male suspect who are in a domestic relationship, had a heated argument that escalated into an assault. The victim reported that the suspect hit him about the face and body with a closed fist and furniture. The victim received lacerations to his head and finger and was treated by the DCFD ambulance. The suspect fled the scene before the police arrived. A report was taken.
- On Dec. 16 in the 1200 block of Raum Street, N.E., two complainants who are in a relationship and reside together got into a verbal altercation. Both complainants became engaged in a physical altercation and reportedly assaulted each other. Both were placed under arrest.
- On Dec. 16 in at 11th & M streets, S.E., a complainant was found falling on the ground and unable to answer basic questions. The complainant appeared to be highly intoxicated and was transported to a local hospital for medical assistance. A report was taken.
- On Dec. 9, a complainant was reported missing by his mother. The complainant is an adult and there is no foul play suspected at this time. A missing person report was taken.
- On Dec. 10, a complainant who was reported missing on Dec. 9 from the 400 block of M Street, N.E., returned. The complainant is an adult and there is no foul play suspected at this time.
- On Dec. 9 in the 400 block of 34th Street, S.E., members of 6D and the GLLU received a call in reference to two students possibly engaged in sexual activity in the bathroom stall. The students were juveniles. The investigation revealed no criminal activity.
- On Dec. 8 in the 2900 block of MLK Avenue, S.E., a complainant reported being approached by a suspect who began using homophobic slurs and threatening to hurt the complainant. The suspect then struck the victim causing a fall. An assault report was taken.
- On Dec. 8, while in the 100 block of 42nd Street, N.E., a man reported that he was in the residence he shares with the suspect. The suspect assaulted the victim with a closed fist after the suspect accused him of cheating. The two are involved in a relationship and live together. The suspect was arrested.
- On Dec. 8 in the 1600 block of W Street, S.E., a woman reported she was in a verbal altercation with her girlfriend. The suspect struck the victim in the head with a cell phone causing a laceration. The suspect was arrested on the scene. The victim received medical treatment.
- On Dec. 7, GLLU officers attended the Special Liaison Division Open House for 4th District.
- On Dec. 7 at the D.C. jail, an inmate reported that he was sexually assaulted by another individual. The case is being investigated by detectives of the Sex Branch.
- On Dec. 3 in the 2100 block of P Street, N.W., a man reported being involved in a verbal argument with suspect who is his boyfriend. The suspect slapped the victim’s cell phone out of his hand and then proceeded to bite him. The suspect then fled the location on foot. The two have been dating for two years. A report was taken and the victim was given resource agency information.